Message from Organising Committee
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to New Delhi for the second edition of Estheticxpress - EX 2020 meeting from April 24th - April 25th 2020.
A symbol of the country's rich past and thriving present, New Delhi is a city where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. It is a place that not only touches your pulse but even fastens it to a frenetic speed. Home to millions of dreams, the city takes on unprecedented responsibilities of realizing dreams bringing people closer and inspiring their thoughts.
As you already know first edition of Estheticxpress – EX2018 was a huge success. We were able to achieve this outstanding milestone in Indian Aesthetics with 15 International faculties, 400 delegates with more than 100 key opinion leaders from India under.
Aesthetics is ever changing field and Estheticxpress has set high international standards by changing dynamics of Aesthetics in India. Dermatology and Plastic Surgery although two different streams have ultimate goal to increase the self patient's self esteem and quality of life. I am happy to inform you that for first time we conducted Hands on Cadaveric Injectable course as a part of any aesthetic conference in India till date.
These are some details about the EX 2020 Aesthetics Conference and Exhibition that I wanted to share with you.
It is a Unique Event that features:
- more than 100 key opinion leaders
- 2 concurrent tracks
- 1000 delegates
Why attend EX 2020?The conference will also feature:
- High level scientific content covering non and minimally invasive procedures - Neurotoxins, Fillers, Energy Based Devices, Chemical Peels, Social Media Marketing
- Cadaveric video workshops focussing on clinical anatomy for better understanding of Injectables
- Highly interactive workshops targeting: safety, complications, techniques and procedures
- Focussed sessions to facilitate learning, interaction and networking opportunities
- Full day complimentary basic workshop on common aesthetic dermatology procedures for residents (conference registration mandatory)
- World class convenient venue
- Experiential layout at the exhibition areas with over 50 exhibitors that provides you with the opportunity to see, touch, and experience a huge range of devices and services
New technologies, procedural devices and cosmeceuticals make it an ever changing and expanding specialty. Idea of coming up with this conference is focused knowledge sharing through non-commercialised, scientifically oriented content covering non and minimally invasive procedure. It is a perfect platform for networking among delegates, speakers and industry representatives.
EX 2020 will offer you new opportunities to uncover new synergies through business matching, insights sharing on industry development, trends and at the same time renewing friendship and create new alliances.
We look forward to welcome Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons to the first EX 2020 with the mission to impart high quality aesthetic education in India.
Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta
Dr. Malavika Kohli
Dr. Vivek Mehta
Dr. Shrirang Pandit
Dr. Anil Ganjoo