Call for Paper
EX2020 invites Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons to submit abstract for contributory paper session on 10th Oct 2022.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Each registrant may submit abstracts of his or her work for presentation during the First Estheticxpress Conference at Hotel Pullman, New Delhi. . It is expected that the abstracts will include original data not previously published in a peer-review journal or the proceedings of a national meeting. Only those abstracts that have been reviewed and selected by the abstract review committee may be presented. Abstract submission will only be accepted electronically through the abstract submission module.
- Title should not exceed 60 characters.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstract selected can only be presented by registered delegates.
- Please state the theme at the time of submission.
- Poster and oral presentation formats will be communicated to the selected authors.
- An author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
- Last date for abstract submission is 30TH November.
Abstracts should be composed in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx).
- Format of the Paper
- Title of the Paper
- Authors Names (presenting author first)
- Key Words
- Abstract (upload)
Abstract submission is invited in the following areas:
- Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Body Contouring Surgery
- Non surgical body contouring
- Hair restoration
- Non Surgical Aesthetic Procedures
- Research & Innovations
- Lasers and Energy based Devices
The contributory papers can be on any subject where plastics surgeons and dermatologists work to make the skin and features look better , eg PRP, Lasers, Peels, Dermatosurgery, Facial Aesthetic Surgery , Hair Restoration, Body Contouring Surgery , any medical treatment protocol effective for a particular problem.
It can be your own experience which you have tried and giving good results for any particular problem.
The contributory paper session is an excellent platform where you can share your personalized medical protocol and / or surgical management (it may not be in standard textbooks / journals) where you are getting appreciable results.